July 27, 2012 (Finally on time, haha.)
- I know I’m not reading too much into these signs.
I’m just a sad mess now. Off to an early night.
Also, I apologize a million times for not responding to messages! tumblr is being a troll and only viewing messages from a couple months ago. T_T
Otherwise, goodnight <3
July 26, 2012 (Shame on me. I had so many thoughts I wanted to write, but exhaustion is taking over me too quickly. And CSI:NY was quite enticing too, haha.)
- I don’t thank the people who work behind the scenes as often as I need to.
- Pleasing others is just bringing my mood down.
- A smile can make a person’s day better.
- Strangers are kind.
July 25, 2012 (Shame on me once again.)
- My aunty, the youngest in the family, annoys me to no end, but she really understands and loves me and my brother.
- My school district pisses me off too much.
- I really miss my friends.
These are becoming more and more personal.
July 24, 2012 (Shame on me for posting these late now.)
- I try to please people too much.
- I’m too sensitive for my own good.
- I take my family and friends for granted and how terrible I am to do so.
- I miss writing. Nowadays, I feel so constricted and pressured. I think it’s from all the formal essays I’ve written in the past year that has caused this affect on me. I feel like someone is always judging my thoughts. I know my grammar and spelling is terrible, but it never stopped me before. So why now? I also think it’s because my mind works faster than my fingers now. I also give up too easily.
July 23, 2012
- My brother is quite the animal lover.
- Some foods have more calories than you think- well I think.
- Tablo’s birthday was on the 22nd and I forgot. I knew his birthday was a week prior to mine, yet I forgot. ._.
- It is Sasuke’s birthday today.
I didn’t do much today. Shame on me for posting this late though.
July 22, 2012
- Sheer clothing is quite the trend now.
- Dresses with a train/tail/whateveryoucallit are quite pretty. I just don’t have the long legs to work it, haha.
- I fall too quickly and too deep. I guess my problem is when I find an affectionate outlet, I latch onto it with all my might. asdfghjkl;’ I hope I won’t be a super clingy, annoying girlfriend. I can just sense it though. Ugh.
- Congrats to Justin for winning the Next Food Network Star!
July 21, 2012
- Benito Mussolini was born 113 years before me. Sharing the same birth date with a fascist is cool beans. How unfortunate that after learning about him for the past three years, I didn’t even know his birthday.
- There are fruit popsicles that are only fifteen calories. Aw snaps.